Posts Tagged OAT
IBM Informix 12.10 was announced and released today.
Take a look at the IBM Informix website : here for more details .
The ClientSDK has also been updated to version 4.10 and includes the latest version of OpenAdmin tool 3.11.
See whats new by checking out the new documentation found here.
March 26, 2013
Available on both Android and iOS devices :
Google Play Store (Android) : IBM Mobile OpenAdmin Tool for Informix – Android
iTunes (iOS) : BM Mobile OpenAdmin Tool for Informix – iOS
Documentation can be found at : Mobile OpenAdmin doc
*Mobile Openadmin requires the OpenAdmin Tool version 3.11
March 26, 2013
- Improved Performance History
Use the performance history grahps to compare multiple metrics over time on a single server or across multiple servers.
- Connection Manager
Single graphical view for managing your entire replication environment – Clusters, Grids, and Enterprise Replication domains.Define one Connection Manager for multiple connection units of clusters, grids, replication sets, and server sets. Use the OAT graphical interface to create a new Connection Manager (CM), start and stop the CM, and create and modify service level agreements (SLAs).
- New TimeSeries Plug-in
Monitor the database objects related to TimeSeries: tables, indexes, subtypes, containers, calendars, and virtual tables. Use graphical wizards to create TimeSeries containers, calendars, and virtual tables.
- Locks Reports
Four new System Reports to monitor lock usage on the database server.
- Low Memory Manager
Monitor memory usage and avoid out-of memory errors by configuring the actions that the database server takes to continue processing when memory is critically low.
- Log File Management
Configure the database server to automatically manage message log files.
For more information visit openadmintool.org
July 7, 2011
A new release of Open Admin Tool for Informix is now available for download.
You can download it from here
The OpenAdmin Tool (OAT) Version 2.72 has the following enhancements.
- You can back up the storage spaces for a database server on the Space Administration > Backup pages.
- Configure ontape to back up the storage spaces.
- Schedule the backups to run automatically.
- Run a backup of the storage spaces on demand.
- Review the most recent backups and the next scheduled backups of the storage spaces.
- Review the backup log.
- You can create system reports based on the historical data for a database server on the Performance Analysis > System Reports > Historical Data page. The reports provide information about the SQL statements that were run on the database server, including the slowest SQL statements and the SQL statements with the most I/O time and with the most buffer activity.
- You can switch to the next logical-log file on the Space Administration > Recovery Logs > Admin page.
- When you develop a plug-in for OAT, you can specify a minimum required version of OAT.
- You can uninstall plug-ins for OAT on the Plug-in Manager page. In previous editions, you could disable plug-ins, but you could not uninstall them.
- On the Menu Manager page, you can restore OAT menu items that are deleted. In previous editions, you could delete menu items, but you could not restore them.
plus more …
March 30, 2011
Version 2.70 of the IBM OpenAdminTool for Informix has been released.
The update , amongst other things ,adds support for the features of the also newly released 11.70 of the Informix database.
For more info see the openadmintool.org website.
October 21, 2010